I Don't Wanna Wait in Vain...

7/17/2009 02:05:00 AM Posted by noel

So you see when you really, really like something, waiting for it is such an agonizing experience. But some people have zero tolerance of waiting.

I called JP at four this afternoon. He’s still at work but is preparing to go home. I told him I couldn’t hold it til Monday. And he wanted to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on its first day, too. So we agreed to watch the 7:30 screening. LOL!

We were young once again, excited to see a movie we’ve long waited for.

JoseRizal

We started going to the movies together in 1998. Cesar Montano’s Jose Rizal. Not because we wanted to see it, but because his mom gave us tickets to that movie. There were like 6 of us, our old barkada. And it’s actually the group’s first time to go out together.

Since then, we would go to the movies with his brother, Jindo, everytime there’s good sci-fi out. The girls wouldn’t wanna join us cuz they didn’t like the movies we love watching. Then after some time, Jindo wouldn’t wanna go the movies anymore. His interest drifted to guitars so he’d rather strum than sit inside the theater to watch.

Well, we go to the movies with other friends, too. But movies of our interests - like Harry Potter – should be watched together. No questions asked.

Albus_Dumbledore

It was a fine Harry Potter night. If you’d not count the fact that it’s raining so hard going to and from the theater, it was overall a good trip. I also got to pay my credit card bill, had Princess’s card updated (at last), and was able to buy the much needed 600w (generic, though) power supply for one my units that burned out this afternoon.

Anyway, bawal pala magpicture ng posters sa SM. I didn’t know cuz I always get away with it. Kaya lang my flash gave me away kanina. Sayang. Sabi na nga ba camera phones are better. LOL!

Photos via wikipedia.org and thoughtsfromthejockstrap.com

0 comments: