Not a Dog Chew

8/04/2009 10:28:00 PM Posted by noel

earphones

Princess chewed on my Philips earphones this afternoon. Darn…

I actually forgot to put it in my bag yesterday before heading out. It was on the sofa together with my iPod, phone, and digicam. And it remained on the sofa cuz I didn’t use my iPod last night.

Normally, I really don’t hide my stuff just because I have a dog roaming around the house. Princess doesn’t chew on my stuff. Well, not until this afternoon.

Grabe. I only bought it last June 4th. It’s still working, though. And I’m sure it can be fixed with the glue gun. But still…

----------

Since I also forgot to bring my phone yesterday, I kinda found it hard haggling at SM. You see, I always use it as calculator. LOL! So I could say I was actually calculator-less and not phone-less yesterday. A little phone-less pala cuz I couldn’t call Doc Erich to tell him I’d be a little late. Aside from waiting for the rig to be assembled, I also got delayed cuz I bumped into an old friend at the mall. The bump actually ended to almost an hour of talking and catching up.

----------

After forgetting three times to bring his hedgehog on the day of my weekly visit, Doc Erich finally brought his 2-month old hog to his clinic yesterday. The cutest. It’s just really sad I wasn’t able to take any pic.

I’ll make sure not to forget my digicam next Monday. I just wish he’d bring his hedgehog with him again.

0 comments: