Rains=Brownout!

6/05/2009 11:43:00 PM Posted by noel

We had a little brownout yesterday. It could've been just okay but my two nephews were here and they were so bored during the brownout I decided to take them to the mall. I also brought Princess with us cuz I suddenly remembered her de-worming was already 9 nine days overdue.

When we got the vet, though, I found out two of her vaccines were also due this month. Buti na lang I gave her a bath yesterday cuz vaccines (especially that it's two) are always followed without bathing for a week.



The hard part, though, of our mall-ing was the eating. My younger nephew is on probiotics cuz his tummy has problems. He actually can't eat just about anything. And since he's with us, we also can't order for ourselves anything that he cannot eat. He even had to remove the chicken skin before eating.



But the chicken skin didn't go to waste.



LOL!

Anyway, I loved the color of this Philips earphones when I saw it at Asianic, I immediately bought it.



Anyway the video and pictures were taken using the Kodak C813 I bought last week. I'm still experimenting on it and still don't know how to diffuse the flash so it won't reflect as much on shiny objects.

0 comments: