Walk

8/26/2009 11:21:00 PM Posted by noel

I woke up last Monday to no internet connection. I just knew something was wrong and it’s not just a case of a simple disconnection cuz the DSL indicator of the modem had no light. I immediately called technical assistance. It was 8 in the morning.

I called again 12 noon when I still had no connection. It quite irritated me when I was informed that Chloe, the customer assistant I talked to earlier, didn’t file a report of my case. Quite irritating when that happens but I knew better than to get mad.

I called Danilo – an old friend and a neighbor – to ask if he had connection since he’s also subscribed to PLDT MyDSL. He said he had none. I easily gave a sigh of relief thinking that the problem was on PLDT’s side. (I really hate it when I am the only one suffering because of an isolated problem). I’d eventually find out, though, that it’s really just an isolated case.

After the call, Danilo dropped by. It was Monday and he takes Sundays and Mondays off. And since I had nothing to do on a no-internet day, I told him I wanted to go out. He responded by asking “anong oras?” Haha.



We went to MOA’s sunset strip. It was Danilo’s first time there. It was my second. LOL! But it was someone else’s first:

LOL! She really knows how to look at the cam. It was her longest walk ever. She even had kennel cough after. How mean of me to tire her so much.

Anyway, internet connection was only restored this morning. A tech, who wants to be called Mandy Moore, paid a visit 8:30 a.m. He actually called first and told me I was third in line. I pleaded with him to visit me first. And he did. Thanks Mandy!

0 comments: