New Haircut

11/09/2008 12:55:00 PM Posted by noel

Mother and I brought Princess to the vet yesterday morning. We were in SM 20 minutes before the opening time. When the doors finally opened, Animal House was still closed LOL. But anyway I was glad we were there that early cuz the minute I got to Animal House, two more dogs (to be groomed) immediately lined up after me.

I told the groomer I want Princess' to look like this (I actually printed this out and gave him the copy for reference):


But he trimmed a larger area of the head than he was supposed to, and he left the body coat longer than was in the pic. I'll never let him touch Princess's coat again. And since the haircut was wrong, here's Princess now:


She still looks okay, though. It just didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.

And so we turned her in at 10 am and the groomer said we could fetch her at 1 pm. He was still doing finishing touches when we arrived. And mom and I shopped while waiting for 1 pm. She bought a pair of shoes and we went to the supermarket after that. I hate supermarkets, especially the wet area. But anyway it was fun. It was like 3 years since I last went to the supermarket with mom. I guess I should go with her more often. Just for the fun of it.

0 comments: