Discounts

11/10/2008 11:16:00 PM Posted by noel

I went to buy a new cpu to replace one at the shop that has been giving me headaches since last month. Asianic Bicutan has a new supervisor. Jonathan (the previous supervisor) and I are already friends, and for a while I thought of finding some other store to buy my stuff when I learned that he has been assigned to some other branch. But since I really need a new cpu ASAP, I tried talking to the new supervisor this morning over the phone to give me quotations of so and so. When he called back, I noticed that he gave me better discounts compared to Jon. LOL! And based on that alone, I think we'll be friends, too. His name is Cris, btw.


It's a 2.53 Core 2 Duo with 1G DDR2, 80G SATA and 512 ATI Video. The stuff in front of the box are extra memory sticks and an extra IDE hard drive for stock.

While they were assembling the cpu, we went to Jollibee because I brought with me an alalay. I can't go out alone when I have Princess in tow. So I asked a kid neighbor to go with me. He's actually the kid of the Bayantel salesman who was salestalking me into buying a wireless landline. Anyway, I haven't decided yet if I really need a wireless landline. But here's the Bayantel salesman kid with Princess.

0 comments: