the season

1/10/2008 11:25:00 AM Posted by noel

Been nearly 2 months since I last posted. I guess it's because I am really not good at multitasking. How can anyone handle 2 love affairs (one so after another), the season, business promos,and blogging? But I guess the first two are over now. And I'm back to normal again.

It wasn't in my agenda to indulge in such heart affairs, really. Not during the season. For I have spent so many Christmasses crying over a lost love. And I don't wanna have any more blue Christmas. But then they just came.. and conquered. The first one was a pre-Christmas affair; started getting sour the 21st of December. I was so worried that my Christmas would be blue until after a day, the 22nd of December, the second one started texting me like crazy. So my fear that my Christmas would be spent hurting over someone didn't happen. As a matter of fact, the "second one" and I became officially "us" on Christmas day.

But then I think it's failing, too...

Part of our text exchange Tuesday night:
The Second One: it's like i have no freedom anymore
Me: because of me?
The Second One: i dunno...
Me: was i so demanding of ur time? (i really don't remember being demanding)
The Second One: dnt know...

Hmm.. that doesn't sound so promising, does it? Well... "dnt know"...

Unlike the "others", I really don't make a fuzz about having no SO on Christmasses. It's so okay for me to be spending the season without. But celebrating Christmas and New Year with a broken heart is another thing. And it almost did happen again. Thanks to the second one who saved my heart during the season.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    oh my god noel! haha. wala akong masabi kundi OH MY GOD! how come i didn't know this? or rather THESE? haha.

    oh well, you better spill the beans. can't wait to hear them. lol!

    happy new year to you and your readers. haha. more posts for us this 08! =)

    PS: so, i guess it's not just me after all who had bitter christmas love affairs, ne? hahaha.