Ketchup!

2/25/2009 10:15:00 PM Posted by noel

Hello Everyone,

Please help me find my pet Pomeranian KETCHUP.
She is orange in color and is 7 months(DOB: July '08).
She is a sweet dog and is very friendly.
She got lost this morning (Feb 23, 2009) in my residence MAKATI (San Antonio Village). REWARD OFFERED.


Please if you find her kindly Call the numbers indicated below.
Landline: 729-4396 & 757-8504
Cellphone: 0917-5290010
E-mail: beauty_blossoms_888@yahoo.com
Look for Liza Lapuz
Please also help us spread the word, please send this link
http://helpusfindketchup.blogspot.com to your friends, family and VETS.
Please help us re-post to your blogs/multiply sites/ yahoo groups, Every re-post counts in helping us find our Ketchup. Thank you everyone who will support and help us in our search.

I'm also a pet owner... And I wouldn't know what to do if my Princess got lost.

0 comments: