B.M.B.

2/11/2008 12:46:00 PM Posted by noel

We sometimes experience mental blocks, especially during exams. Sometimes we use it as an excuse for not having studied the lessons well. I'm not in school anymore and I don't take exams anymore (except on some occasions), but I still experience mental blocks. And I call it the Blogger's Mental Block (BMB). Sounds like the defunct boyband BSB, but anyway I think other bloggers experience it, too. Well, I was kinda preoccupied the past 3 days but I don't want to use being busy as an excuse for not being able to blog. I know I can write even a short post in the midst of being busy if I really have a topic in mind. Perhaps a blackout would be an excuse, but not being busy.

Funny thing is, my favorite blogger also doesn't have an entry yesterday. I was kinda surprised because she writes religiously everyday. And then I thought perhaps she was also struck by BMB.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    hmm.. yeah that's right..sometimes i experience that feeleng.. maybe when we have so many things to think or many things/not so many things just passes to our mind..^^

    i'm not a blogger, but i experience that kind of feeling..

    hmmm.. the scary feeling you musn't encounter is the B.L.B.M. ^_^>

    you can't think properly if ur constipated ^_^> hehehhe....